The ExactTarget Connector integrates subscriber/list creation and maintenance activities with ExactTarget. The ExactTarget Connector is complimentary to ExactTarget's native integration solution with Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics™ CRM giving you a richer and deeper integration between ExactTarget and these popular CRM applications.
Works with: Scribe Online Distributed by: Scribe Software
If you have Scribe Online already, contact our concierge service for the ExactTarget Connector. If you don’t already own Scribe Online, sign up for a free trial.
- Integrate ExactTarget subscribers bi-directionally with other business systems such as CRM.
- Move lists created in your other contact management applications into ExactTarget.
- Synchronize list maintenance such as subscriber updates and removal/addition of list subscribers between ExactTarget and your other business applications.
- Augment your native integration to Dynamics CRM or Salesforce, which allows you to manage email sends from either CRM, to update your CRM with send metrics generated in ExactTarget.
- Create and access ExactTarget Data Extensions and custom attributes simply and easily.
- Exposes the Subscriber entity for create, read, update, and delete operations.
- Exposes the List entity for create and update operations.
- Exposes the custom ListSubscriber entity to handle all list maintenance operations, including unsubscribing.
- Exposes the Send and Event entities for read operations.
- Generates custom data extensions on the fly.
Sales and marketing work hand-in-hand, your sales and marketing applications should too! Automate your ExactTarget subscriber and lists from contacts and lists already in your CRM system today. Easily manage and create ExactTarget Data Extensions. Already have a native integration with ExactTarget and your CRM system? Scribe is designed to work with these native integrations to provide even more flexibility and capability without changing or replacing what you have.
Want to learn more?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or speak with a Scribe representative at 1.603.622.5109 x1.